This competition is now closed.
The last few years have been especially trying for Northern Irish households. Energy prices have climbed to unusual and unpleasant heights—without much retreat—and while financial support has been available and issued in various forms (the latest of which was delivered in January this year) prices are still, on average, higher than they have been in previous periods.
With this in mind, Power to Switch wants to give someone the gift of their monthly electricity bills paid off. That’s right—a whole month of electricity bills, paid off.
All you have to do is signup to our newsletter by entering your details into the form below:
The competition closes 31st March 2023 and a winner will be chosen 3rd April 2023.
For full terms and conditions, please see below.
Terms and conditions:
- We’ll pay off one residential electricity bill for March 2023 up to the value of £400. This will be paid as a cash sum to a bank account. Evidence of the bill’s amount must be shown to Power to Switch for payment. The winner will be chosen by computer randomiser.
- The winner will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
- Only one entry per person per prize promotion unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
- Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.