Find a heating engineer in your local area

Finding an OFTEC or Gas Safe registered engineer in your local area is easy with ‘Power to Switch’. We only provide details of companies that are registered with OFTEC or on the Gas Safe Register.
Start your search...

Select if you want to find an oil or gas engineer (or both):

OFTEC Registered Engineer
Gas Safe Registered Engineer
OFTEC and Gas Safe Registered Engineer

Enter your Postcode below to find professional heating engineers in your local area:

Find a heating engineer in your local area

Whether you are looking to service your boiler, replace your boiler or move from ‘oil to gas’ it is essential to find the right heating engineer to undertake any work.

A professional heating engineer will provide you with all the information and advice you need to consider your options. They will provide quotes and provide peace of mind that all work is carried out to appropriate standards.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!